When I say 'candid' ...

you probably think 'unposed or spontaneous' in relation to photography.
I'd also like you to think 'honest and sincere'.
My photos are not always unposed, but they are always a 'sincere and honest' expression, that I love to share and occasionally show off. ; )

Monday, September 27, 2010

Chalk

Chalk is the challenge of the week at iheartfaces. 

My husband and I went to a local art festival this weekend and there were children having a chalk competition.  Go figure, I left home forgetting the camera!!!  So I had to use the cell phone ...


I look forward to your thoughts.  (Click on the photo and you get a larger look. : )  )

You can find more "chalk" photos at

9 comments:

  1. Very cleverly put together! I really like the colors.

    Thanks for stopping by. Have a photoful week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Even moreso that you used a camera phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so clever to put the photos together! Well done with only your cellphone.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great job!! I love the way you put this all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete