When I say 'candid' ...

you probably think 'unposed or spontaneous' in relation to photography.
I'd also like you to think 'honest and sincere'.
My photos are not always unposed, but they are always a 'sincere and honest' expression, that I love to share and occasionally show off. ; )

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fix-it Friday #73

Today's fix-it Friday photo is from Keli Hoskins:
My edit was done in Adobe PS.  I duplicated the layer, colorized with Color Efex Pro, reduced the opacity to 65%, added a vignette blur layer and did a little burn to her eyes to enhance them, flattened and here's my result: 
Go see more terrific edits @ 

4 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is lovely! I love the soft effect. I know you from ESS, right? Thanks for dropping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness effect you've added to this ... very nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the old vintagy feel to your edit. :)

    ReplyDelete