When I say 'candid' ...

you probably think 'unposed or spontaneous' in relation to photography.
I'd also like you to think 'honest and sincere'.
My photos are not always unposed, but they are always a 'sincere and honest' expression, that I love to share and occasionally show off. ; )

Monday, September 20, 2010

Smirk

This week's challenge at iheartfaces is titled "Smirk".  When I first hear the word smirk, my mind thinks "mouth", but when I start to review my photos, my mind thinks "eyes".  This photo seems to capture both.

10 comments:

  1. Candid and full of personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love the guy in the background! Great shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy in the background is my hubby and he is the KING of smirk!! rofl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Great candid shot (and handsome, too). Thank you for leaving a comment for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great capture! This picture definitely captures smirk! I love the black and white. Full of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the candid shot and love how it is B/w.

    ReplyDelete