When I say 'candid' ...

you probably think 'unposed or spontaneous' in relation to photography.
I'd also like you to think 'honest and sincere'.
My photos are not always unposed, but they are always a 'sincere and honest' expression, that I love to share and occasionally show off. ; )

Monday, September 13, 2010

Vroom Vroom

Here's my very first try at an iheartfaces photo challenge. 09.13.10 - Vroom Vroom


I took this photo last week when I was in Salisbury, NC.  I drove around the block 4 times to be able to get a shot that I was happy with of this guy with his bicycle, enjoying his paper, in NO hurry at all.



6 comments:

  1. Cool photo... It just says, "Relax."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how documentary it is.....very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a perfect photo for your very first try. Achieved what you were going for. GREAT capture. (Love the processing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for first timers!! I plan to participate more now that I know how to work the linky stuff and whatnot :) Hope to see more of yours on there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say this shot was worth a few trips around the block---well done!...

    ReplyDelete