When I say 'candid' ...

you probably think 'unposed or spontaneous' in relation to photography.
I'd also like you to think 'honest and sincere'.
My photos are not always unposed, but they are always a 'sincere and honest' expression, that I love to share and occasionally show off. ; )

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fix It Friday #71

Here's my first attempt at iheartfaces fix-it Friday.  Today's original photo is by Angie Arthur.  The challenge is to bring some color back to the sky.


I used Adobe PS.  Added a gradient layer under the photo in blue, then erased here and there with a couple different brushes and varying the opacity.  Blended the two layers.  Lastly using colorization in Color Efex Pro.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! Very cool edit! The blue tone lends a whole different feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! It looks like it should be a CD album cover.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Such a nice twist with the blue hues!

    ReplyDelete