When I say 'candid' ...

you probably think 'unposed or spontaneous' in relation to photography.
I'd also like you to think 'honest and sincere'.
My photos are not always unposed, but they are always a 'sincere and honest' expression, that I love to share and occasionally show off. ; )

Friday, October 15, 2010

fix-it Friday, #74

This week's photo for Fix-It Friday @ iheartfaces is by Dana Suggs

My edit was made using Adobe PS, and Color Efex Pro 3.o.  I removed one of the pumpkins and "scooted" the subject left a little to improve the composition.  Then I cropped, adjusted the brightness and contrast, and created a layer, Old Photo in CEP 3.o, and used an eraser at 27% opacity.


Check out other edits here @ 

7 comments:

  1. Cool edit! I'd be interested in hearing how you "scooted" the girl over in the picture. I like the chocolate brown color too. Nice job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks like an old fashioned hand colored photo, I love the softness!
    thank you for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teresa, I love your creativity here! The texture and vintage colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I like it! Very creative! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you removed one of the pumpkins to clean up the composition :) And the vintage feel is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice idea but i think the little girl a bit saturated with the surrounding.maybe if you can give more light on the girl's face (e.g. using Lighting Effects in PS)i think it will be better.my two cents anyway.BTW,nice blog you got here.=)

    ReplyDelete