When I say 'candid' ...

you probably think 'unposed or spontaneous' in relation to photography.
I'd also like you to think 'honest and sincere'.
My photos are not always unposed, but they are always a 'sincere and honest' expression, that I love to share and occasionally show off. ; )

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fix-It-Friday

I haven't done this activity in a bit, but I thought this was an adorable photo and worth a try.

Here's the original: 

(a photo by Rachel Durik) 

And here's my 'fix':

I cropped, duplicated the layer, desaturated and did a little erasing, then tinted her cheek just a touch.
You can find more Friday Fix-Its HERE at i♥faces.   

10 comments:

  1. I like that you think outside the box, especially in the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Crop! Thanks for the visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crop! I zoomed in on this while I was editing and saw almost the same crop lines and thought it would be neat, but didn't try it. Love to see it done!
    ~Rachel
    Sweet Tea Enhancements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much more interesting with your crop! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree the crop adds a little something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job with the cropping and the desaturation Teresa.

    Celebrate Life and Capture It!
    Patricia Knight

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to crop it! Very nice work!!

    ReplyDelete